Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HALLUCINATIONS - GONE FOR NOW - I HOPE!

Well, it took a while, but I think that we finally got the right combination of medications to ease the hallucinations (I could not have made it through one more psychotic paranoid episode - my dad can only take so many panic calls at 3:00 am from me screaming that nurses are trying to kill me - he is on first name basis with hospital security).  The hallucinations were bad enough when they were bugs and other such gross things, but when they became people and ghosts and things that could be real, they got really scary.  Although, I bet that I am one of the few people in the world that had hallucinations of desserts - beautiful, luscious desserts that no one would share with me - I just wanted one bite!  Yes - totally crazy stuff.  But for now, gone!  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment