Saturday, December 5, 2009

IT IS SNOWING!

One of the nice things about staying with my parents is that their house has a picture window in the front and a picture window in the back of the house and that there is a cute little wooded area to look at.  (A couple of weeks ago, I actually saw two deer running around in the wooded area - it was freaking me out - way to close to the horrible traffic - I kept waiting for the deer to run in the street).  Well, the snow - fat and wet and fluffy looks so pretty out the window today.  There is a row of evergreens on one side of the house that are just slightly covered in snow - a very pretty winter mix scene.  So calming - so beautiful.  First snow of the season - and it is not even winter yet!  

2 comments:

  1. Debbie:

    Just a quick note to let you know that me and my family are really thinking and praying for you.

    You are incredibly missed at work. (And missing out on some really "fun" stuff.) It is strange to think of the many small ways that you have affected my life.

    Was cruising along the internet and this quote struck me:

    "Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
    C. S. Lewis"

    I hope this note finds you well. We're praying for your comfort, peace and health.
    -Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jay put it so perfectly; that's exactly how a lot of us feel.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete