Friday, April 2, 2010

I AM HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL.

Hi - I just got discharged from the hospital. I am feeling rather fatigued, a little blurry visioned, but aside from that, fine. No mouth sores and I had a good appetite today. I was so glad to get out of there - it was really boring this time. I guess because I was feeling fairly well and it was beautiful out and there just wasn't much to do in my little room. I tried to work on my exercises, but it is a little difficult when attached to an IV pole and fluids and/or chemo drugs! I read two magazines cover to cover. I wrote some lists of things I need to take care of. I spoke to the insurance company (what a fiasco - I am now so confused). I listened to some music. I called some friends. I watched TV - nothing very good though. Really glad to be home, especially in the good weather and just in time for Easter. Most of our Easter dinner is cooked and ready to go, so all I have to do is make the Easter Basket Centerpiece and icing the carrott cake that I made last week (and froze). It smelled so good when it was baking - I hope that it tastes as good now. Well, everyone have a real good Easter weekend! Five more chemotherapy treatments in my future. Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter Debbie! So glad to hear you are doing well. You have such a great attitude and that can make all the difference!
    Taina

    ReplyDelete