Friday, July 30, 2010

CHEMO SCHEDULE CHANGE - August 23 Next Treatment

Well, as much as I like to keep everything on schedule and as much as I want to get all of the chemo treatments over with, I have postponed the next chemo treatment by one week. I know, it is only a week, but it is still one more week of being "in treatment" vs. being "out of treatment". So, my last (hopefully!) chemotherapy treatment should begin on August 23, 2010. The good part is that I get an extra week of feeling good in-between - so yeah to that! If the doctor would let me, I would have that chemo treatment today and get it over with! That is the mode that I am in now - getting things over with - I can't wait.

I had blood work and a doctor's visit on Wednesday and things are looking good. The future plan is to get done the last of the maintenance chemo treatments, have some scans, and have a consultation with the radiation oncologist. I hate not having a more solid plan - this wait and see stuff really gets on my nerves. But, things are moving forward and that is a very good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment