Friday, May 28, 2010

HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL - CHEMO 3 of 6 OVER

Well, although I got in the hospital early and chemo started off good and early - I was actually discharged from the hospital late! I just can't win with this system. I didn't get out of the hospital until after 5:00 pm, which caused my sister to be running late and we had to get Hannah to Girl Scouts and get me something to eat - so it was a whirlwind trip home from the hospital. But, at least it is over. My lab work was real good when I left the hospital, except for potassium - it has been very low all week. But again, they give it to me with all the fluids - so it goes right in and right out! Anyway, if you have never taken a potassium pill, you have no idea how gigantic they are - tough to swallow! I am tired, but feeling okay. I'll post more tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for their calls and positive thoughts and prayers, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment