Monday, May 31, 2010

Post Chemo Weekend - A lot of fatigue and Congestion

I am not feeling that well this weekend. This chemo treatment really wore me out. Very very fatigued - no enery whatsover. Also, I am a bit congested - I think that it is an allergy attack, but will check with the doctor on Wednesday. Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! We always celebrate my sister's birthday on Memorial Day weekend, but since I was a little under the weather, we kept things quiet and inside - I didn't want to breath in any heat and/or pollen. I will update you on Wednesday after the doctor and lab work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb ~

    I hope you're feeling better. Everyone seems to be suffering from allergies these days. I hope you enjoyed your weekend too. I'll call you soon to set up another lunch date. Sending strength and prayers your way.
    Love,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete