Friday, June 25, 2010

I AM HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL # 4 of 6 over

Another long week in the hospital, but everything went well. Feeling a litle bit tired, but okay otherwise. Potassium and Magnesium were very low, but they poured some in through the IV (and gave me big gigantic pills), so think that is okay now. One of these days I'll get out of the hospital in the morning - they always promise, but I never get out until after dinner! Mom and Dad picked me up and brought me home and cooked a nice fish dinner and baked potato (to boost that potassium), so all is well for now and I am just resting. There was some things that I really wanted to do tomorrow, but think that I will abstain and stay out of the heat and regain my strength. I tried to keep up my exercises while in the hospital and do feel a bit stronger than when I usually get home - so that is a good thing. Nice to be home - can't wait to shower and sleep in my comfy bed! I'll send an update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment