Sunday, June 20, 2010

TIME FLIES - BACK TO THE HOSPITAL TOMORROW

I really don't know where the time between chemotherapy treatments goes! One minute I am being discharged from the hospital and the next minute I am packing my bag to go back to the hospital. These last three weeks absolutely flew by - mostly because of so many different appointments - driving stuff, physical therapy, eye exam, doctors, lab work, etc. but also, paperwork and phone calls to insurance companies, etc. -talk about more draining than being sick! The other day, I spent about 35 minutes on the phone about a "final notice" sent by a collection agency, only to find out that the invoice had been paid in full by the health insurance company back in April! So annoying. Anyway, aside from a little bit of allergy related stuff (runny nose, watery eyes, etc.) I am feeling well and fairly strong. As much as i don't want to go to the hospital for treatment tomorrow, I am anxious to get one more over with! I keep writing lists of the stuff that I need to take care of between treatments, but I never seem to check much off of my list - there is never enough time! Hopefully after the next treatment I'll get to spend more time at my house and get it a little more ready to move back into. I also need to complete a few projects that I started months ago - I really need to complete something - I never seem to complete anything! I'll try to add something in the morning before I leave for the hospital.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb~

    Sending strength and prayers your way. I'll call you this week to set up a date for lunch.
    Stay strong ~ You're almost to the finish line.
    Love, Joyce

    ReplyDelete