Monday, February 15, 2010

GOOD WEEK

Well, aside from the blizzard, it was a good week. Not as fatigued. Minimum of side effects. Fairly good energy and good appetite. My parents went away for the weekend and drafted Bonnie and her family to "babysit" me. They did not want me to be alone for long periods of time - afraid that I would fall or something. So, on top of Bonnie's crazy schedule (home, work, 3 kids, husban, etc.) she made a plan to cover me at my parents house. Well, Bonnie took me to the doctors on Friday and Ryan and Hannah picked me up and took me to get prescriptions. We did sneak out to lunch - which was probably against all the rules, but I needed it. Bonnie and Dave had me over for dinner - Dave cooked steaks on the grill. Then Hannah spent the night and then Bonnie came back and spent the next night - I guess it was lke a childhood sleepover, only different. We watched movies and the Olympics (but missed the lighting of the torch - we were both sound asleep ny then). Meyygan came on Saturday and made brownies for he boyfriend and chicken salad for lunch. And on Sunday morning, Hannah and I made chocolate covered strawberries and bannanas and we drank smoothies and made chocolate pudding.

And of course, just when I am feeling better and almost normal, I am headed back to the hospital.

Thanks to my sister and her family for taking care of me so that my parents could get away.

I'll catch up with everyone when I get out of the hospital - thy have already called for me to come in, so I am headed out the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment