Friday, February 19, 2010

HOME FROM CHEMO # 7

Well, I got out of the hospital in the daylight again! We needed to get to the Treatment Center for a needle to help with my white lood cell count - they can't give it to me in the hospital because the insurance company won't pay for it unless I have been discharged from the hospital - go figure! Anyway, it all worked out okay and I am feeing good - a little fatigued, but not exhausted. We will see how tomorrow goes. I'll write more details later today or tomorrow, but know that I am glad to be home from the hospital and am feeling good. One more treatment in 2 weeks and then once a month for the next 6 months. Not what I was expecting, but I know that I can get through them - it just has to get easier! :)

1 comment:

  1. Once a month will be a breeze for you. Glad u are home. Will call u next week once u have had time to gain some strength back.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete