Monday, March 1, 2010

LEAVING FOR CHEMO #8 - Last of the every two week ones

Hospital has called - a room is waiting for me. I'll be in touch soon. Kind of excited to get this one over with - I will get three weeks off after this one! Keep the positive thoughts flowing my way - I'll be in touch soon.

PS: Had a good weekend. Celebrated a friend's 50th birthday. The first of my close friends from the Class of 1978 to turn 50. This will be a birthday party year - lots of us turning the big 5 0 - you all know who you are, even if you are in denial. Me - I am happy to be alive and growing older each day! It is going to be a really big and festive year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb,

    Thanks for making my birthday so special. Your friendship means so much. Looking forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you.
    Stay strong!!
    Love, Joyce

    ReplyDelete