Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Mind is it's own place, can make a heaven of a hell and a hell of a heaven

This quote is from John Milton's "Paradise Lost" and it keeps popping into my mind.  I have had couple of bad weeks in the hospital - the holidays didn't help.   The days have been so long - and I have been so tired.  Getting home for a few days has lifted my spirits and I am feeling fairly well now.  But I have to keep reminding myself that I have to make the decision to live each day in a positive manner and not a negative one.  It is also important to not look too far into the future - it is a bit overwhelming.  I am trying to take one day at a time and keep a positive attitude.  I thank everyone who is helping me meet my goals.  

2 comments:

  1. Hey Debbie it's Mary. You said it ~ it's all about the positive attitude and taking it one day at a time. You are such a strong and wonderful woman you truly are an inspiration !! We are all sending you positive energy, well wishes and all of our prayers. I'll talk to you later :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Debbie, this is Akia from venable. I'm so happy to see that you're still such a strong fighter and will continue to pray for you!!

    ReplyDelete