Friday, January 29, 2010

MRI - Excellent News

The doctor called with the MRI results. Wednesday's MRI was compared to an MRI that I had in early December and there was no change. (The December MRI was compared with the post surgery MRI from October) So, no tumor growth. Excellent News. We will repeat the MRI every so often, but for now, everything is good. I am happy to share my good news with everyone!

PS: As you can tell from the time, I am up and about today and have some strength. It looks like today is going to be a really good day!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful - terrific news!!!!!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy for you! Have a great weekend! Guess you are gearing up for # 6.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know me - I am dancing on the table tops with joy! Actually, I am ready for #6 - it is one closer to 8 and I want 8 over with as soon as possible. I am ready to have these treatments become a part of my past. Have a good weekend too - stay warm and don't get eaten by any bears!

    ReplyDelete